Skills-Based Hiring

Jobs for

Career Changers

Job Market Reentrants

Transitioning Military

& Anyone Else Looking to Find Their Bliss

Johnson Thermal Systems, Inc.

ABOUT US: Founded in 2006, Johnson Thermal Systems (JTS) is the largest and leading provider of Power Packaging, Power Distribution Centers, and Industrial Refrigeration Units.?

We are proud to be American made as all equipment is designed and manufactured by our team located in Caldwell, Idaho. As a company, we value quality service and dedication to ensure every job is done right. We believe great work comes from a strong set of values; you can expect to be a part of a workforce committed to generating a difference.?

JOB SUMMARY: This role will manage activities within the sales cycle within their designated geographic location. The Refrigeration Sales Manager will educate customers on the features and benefits of JTS products, overcome obstacles, and achieve sales goals as outlined in their comprehensive strategic plan.

WHAT JTS OFFERS:

  • A competitive salary?with bonus potential;
  • Generous PTO balance offered;
  • Comprehensive Health/Dental/Vision Insurance that is affordable;
  • 8 paid holidays;
  • 401k with an Employer match;
  • Employee Assistance Program;?
  • A fun, fast-paced culture with company events and professional growth opportunities.

JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:

  • Serve as the leader of the sales process to ensure customer satisfaction;
  • Develop and execute sales plans to achieve annual goals, including tracking budgets and expenses;
  • Maintain relationships with existing customers and develop new customer relationships and pipelines;
  • Form accurate and complete sales proposals. Negotiate offers when appropriate;
  • Develop, analyze, and track key sales metrics;
  • Help facilitate post-sale transitions with installation managers and installers;
  • Continually call on assigned accounts by company policy and procedure;
  • Follow-up with existing sales bids and leads;
  • Maintain customer information updates in the CRM Program;
  • Participate in training on the latest industry technologies;
  • Significant travel time required (70%). Remaining 30% is remote work;
  • Support team members and peers to achieve KPI;
  • Other job-related responsibilities as assigned.

PI210094394

Tagged as:

Source

Share via
Copy link